Advanced Installer 3.5 Release Notes
On December 12th, 2005 Caphyon Ltd. is proud to announce the release of Advanced Installer 3.5 in Free, Professional, Enterprise and Architect editions. This release is available for download on the Advanced Installer website.
Version 3.5 adds IIS support - the ability to configure and deploy web sites, web applications, virtual directories, ISAPI filters, etc. Also new are the isolated components support, qualified/published components support, extracting registration registry entries from self-reg DLLs, Russian localization and more.
- IIS support: configuration and deployment of web sites, web applications, virtual directories, ISAPI filters, etc.
- Isolated components support
- Qualified/Published components support
- Extracting registration registry entries from self-reg DLLs
- Russian localization
- Ability to localize the Updater
- Signature check for Updates configuration file
- Windows Installer version verification in .EXE setups
- Better Platform SDK digital signing tools detection
- Better algorithm for ProgID generation in File Associations
- Bug fixes