Advanced Installer 14.0.2 Release Notes
On May 19th, 2017 Caphyon Ltd. announced the release of Advanced Installer 14.0.2 in Free, Professional, Java, Enterprise and Architect editions. This release is available for download on the Advanced Installer website.
Advanced Installer 14.0.2 is a maintenance release for Advanced Installer 14.0 delivering the following bug fixes and improvements:
- Fixed backwards compatibility bug in Advanced Installer extension for VS which caused solution to be loaded incorrectly
- Fixed "Win32 Error: The system cannot find the file specified." error when trying to create transforms
- Mixed 32/64-bit packages failed silently because 64-bit MSIs were not included in the EXE when using 7z archive
- Fixed build error related to changing Advanced CAB properties
- Edited MSI files could not be installed