Webinar: Automate MSI builds using GitHub Actions | New Feature Presentation
You are invited to join our upcoming LIVE Webinar to see a demo where Advanced Installer presents its own GitHub Action integration, and learn how to use it.
In this webinar we’ll talk about how the GitHub Actions platform simplifies the automation of your software workflows.
It allows you to build, test and deploy your code directly from GitHub, making it a super reliable CI/CD platform. These features were already available amongst the big players in the industry, like GitLab, Azure Devops, to mention some of them.
So why is this such a big deal?
We thought it also needed a way to automate building an MSI. Here is where Advanced Installer comes into play!
- When: Wednesday, March 16th | 4pm CET/11am EDT
- Duration: 1 hour
- Alex Marin, IT Pro, Packaging Lead
- Ciprian Burca, Senior Software Developer
- Attendance: Free access | Invite your friends
- Price: FREE
Can’t make it to the live session? No worries. Register now to the webinar and we will send you the link with the recorded session right in your inbox.
Looking forward to seeing you at the webinar!
Advanced Installer Webinars:
- Webinar - Live Q&A with the author | MSI Packaging
- Webinar - DIY - Folder Virtualization with PSF | Feature Preview
- How to automate IIS Web App deployment. Local and in Azure.
- The most common packaging mistakes that developers make (and how to avoid them)
- Repackaging in Docker Container | Virtualization Spectrum: Containers vs. Virtual Machines
- App compatibility issues for MSIX containers. And how to fix them
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Sign up for free and be the first to receive the latest news, videos, exclusive How-Tos, and guides from Advanced Installer.