Advanced Installer 13.4 Release Notes
On November 16th, 2016 Caphyon Ltd. is proud to announce the release of Advanced Installer 13.4 in Free, Professional, Enterprise and Architect editions. This release is available for download on the Advanced Installer website.
Together with Microsoft we are working on creating the best development tools to help you build and deploy your application.
Version 13.4 includes a dedicated new extension for the recently announced Visual Studio 2017, but also for older versions of VS up to 2010.
Leverage the existing MSBuild integration together with the new extensions and empower your team with a robust build environment.
- Support for Visual Studio 2017
- Advanced Installer Extension is available from the Visual Studio Marketplace (on upgrade you must install the extension manually)
- Support to sign VSIX packages using VsixSignTool.exe
- Removed Visual Studio dependency when importing projects
- Fixed Enhanced UI sporadic crash on uninstall
- Extended search operation was setting the corresponding property to "0" on failure