Advanced Installer 16.6 Release Notes
On December 12th, 2019 Caphyon Ltd. is proud to announce the release of Advanced Installer 16.6 in Free, Professional, Java, Enterprise and Architect editions. This release is available for download on the Advanced Installer website.
December, the month of gifts comes with exciting new features and improvements in Advanced Installer. Does Microsoft Store sound familiar to you? If so, have a look at how you can create an MSIX/APPX package ready to be deployed to it.
New features, bug fixes, and general improvements are included in the current release. See the full list below.
- Create an MSIX/APPX package for the Microsoft Store
- PowerShell automation to manage properties
- Destination, ReadOnly and Exclusion support for File Redirection (Package Support Framework)
- Predefined launch conditions for "Windows 10 version 1909 (November 2019 Update)"
- Dialogs can be edited using MSI Editor
- Intune Deploy tool dependency for Internet Explorer initialization has been removed
- Remove enclosing quotes for process name string from "Terminate process" custom action
- "WinSxS" invalid file location error
- Manifest validation for MSIX does not work
- "Move to the repository" for text styles on Surface theme
- The "Go to Component" option disappeared from the file context menu
- "Automatically use current user language for installation" option does not work
- MSI incorrect size after the build process
- Process blocked if running setup with silent UI
- When adding or removing an application, the first one is always selected
- The wrong icon is displayed for Architect in the project category page
- Template project does not use relative paths
- Project is marked as modified when accessing "Dialogs" pane
- Tweet in start page is rendered incorrectly, with trailing letters from links
- Stack Trace is raised when undoing on a specific converted project
- Duplicate entries in the FeatureComponents table
- Incorrect language is displayed after uninstall
- Certificate from the store is not displayed in the certificates list
- The virtual directory is not re-installed when the condition of its parent is evaluated to true