Advanced Installer 18.4 Release Notes
On June 28th, 2021 Caphyon Ltd. is proud to announce the release of Advanced Installer 18.4 in Free, Professional, Enterprise and Architect editions. This release is available for download on the Advanced Installer website.
This month we are extending our virtualization management support with our new Docker integration.
The new support for Docker containers reduces the hassle when setting up your repackaging virtual environment and diminishes the requirements that must be met when preparing your setup.
Explore the entire virtualization management support from Advanced Installer and learn when to use each of our integrations while repackaging in our most recent webinar: Repackaging in Docker Container | Virtualization Spectrum: Containers vs. Virtual Machines (VMs).
New features, bug fixes, and general improvements are included in the current release. See the full list below.
- Repackager support for Docker containers
- Powershell Automation: IShortcutsComponent interface includes support for defining a folder as a shortcut target
- Localize "ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES" user account
- Server Name Indication for IIS
- Physical Path Credentials option in IIS
- New option to filter and show only .DLL files when adding an ISAPI Filter
- Support star character in the "Extension" field of IIS mime type feature
- Update component references in all project conditions after renaming them
- Publisher ID current status is not refreshed correctly
- Missing localizations when editing/importing the AppInstaller bundle
- Application assets (Visual Assets view) are not detected from the app EXE
- Crash when switching themes
- MSIX build generates asserts when adding a Java Product
- Failure when importing InstallShield project
- The program gets unresponsive when a lot of files are added at once
- Unintuitive error when signing with Azure Key Vault and Publisher ID is not synchronized
- Crash when duplicating a dialog
- Crash when enabling localization for Static Text control inside a Billboard Host control