Advanced Installer 18.8.1 Release Notes
On November 3rd, 2021 Caphyon Ltd. announced the release of Advanced Installer 18.8.1 in Free, Professional, Enterprise and Architect editions. This release is available for download on the Advanced Installer website.
Advanced Installer 18.8.1 is a maintenance release for Advanced Installer 18.8 delivering the following bug fixes and improvements:
- Predefined cmdlets for PowerShell inline script custom actions to Get/Set properties or debug code
- Extended the use of SVG in theme default backgrounds - Light theme
- When enabling the WinUI option and launching the package on Windows Server 2019, some flashing occurs in the background
- Signing with Azure Key Vault fails with the error "No signature was present in the subject"
- The radio button selected by default in radio button groups is not shown as selected with Enhanced UI
- When selecting a radio button from the "Image Scaling" section, another button is selected automatically