Advanced Installer 3.1 Release Notes
On August 15th, 2005 Caphyon Ltd. is proud to announce the release of Advanced Installer 3.1 in Free, Professional, Enterprise and Architect editions. This release is available for download on the Advanced Installer website.
Version 3.1 adds a new type of prerequisite handling, improvements in the Organization page, support for editing the Library Path of a Java product, the ability to enforce a single instance with notification and parameter passing on secondary launch attempt, and more. Two new languages (French and Norwegian) were also added.
- Editing the Library Path of a Java product
- Single instance Java Product with notification and parameter passing on secondary launch attempt
- Added translations in the French and Norwegian languages
- New type of prerequisite: Open Site option
- Improved Organization Page
- Auto-detect main class in JARs and folders
- Bug fixes