Advanced Installer 1.4 Release Notes
On March 15th, 2004 Caphyon Ltd. is proud to announce the release of Advanced Installer 1.4 in Free, Professional, Java, Enterprise and Architect editions. This release is available for download on the Advanced Installer website.
Version 1.4 features the ability to change user interface dialogs, banners and images, create EXE bootstrappers, and adds support for merge modules and for installing, registering and controlling services.
- Support for installing, registering and controlling services
- Merge Modules support
- EXE bootstrapper for msi with custom icon and file version
- Custom icon and file version in Java Native Launcher
- Relative paths in project
- User Interface custom banners and images
- User Interface additional dialogs: License, Readme
- Version and other data in saved in File Table
- Issues with auto-update feature
- Issues with files on shared network drives
- Issues with editable target path