Advanced Installer 4.6.3 Release Notes
On January 5th, 2007 Caphyon Ltd. announced the release of Advanced Installer 4.6.3 in Free, Professional, Enterprise and Architect editions. This release is available for download on the Advanced Installer website.
Advanced Installer 4.6.3 is a maintenance release for Advanced Installer 4.6 delivering the following bug fixes and improvements:
- Shortcuts in SHORTCUTDIR not removed at uninstall
- Importing registry keys without values does not add them to the UI
- LZMA extraction failing when the extraction path contains extended ANSI characters
- Property name appearing multiple times in SecureCustomProperty and MsiHiddenProperties
- Self-removal of setup.exe not working on Windows 9x