How-to for configuring ODBC and SQL features.
- Install SQL Server Express
How to install SQL Server Express with your application.
- Set up an ODBC connection
How to set up an ODBC connection.
- Test SQL Connection
How to test SQL connection parameters.
- Browse for SQL Servers
How to browse for SQL Servers on the primary network domain.
- Show Databases from an SQL Server
How to show the available databases from an SQL Server.
- Use a property in a SQL script
How to use a custom property in an SQL script.
- Restore a database during installation
How to restore a database during installation.
- Attach to a database during installation
How to attach to a database during installation.
- Set SQL connection authorization type
How to set the authorization type of an SQL connection.
- Save the SQL ODBC connection string in my application config
How to save the SQL ODBC connection string in my application config file.
- Detect the latest ODBC driver installed on the
How to detect the latest ODBC driver installed on the target machine.