How-to for configuring the IIS features.
- Browse for IIS Web Sites & Virtual Directories
How to browse for Web Sites, Virtual Directories and Web Applications on IIS Server.
- Install an IIS website specified by the user
How to install IIS website specified by the user.
- Deploy IIS website
Learn how to deploy an ASP.NET website to IIS and have it hosted on a Windows Server with our step-by-step tutorial.
- Deploy PHP website
Learn how to deploy a PHP website on IIS Windows Server using Advanced Installer! Get your PHP application published on a Windows host easy!
- Allow users to set identity/authentication for app pools and
How to allow the user to set identity mode for application pool and website during installation.
- Enable IIS during installation
How to enable IIS on the target machine during installation.
- Prevent IIS elements removal
How to prevent removal of IIS elements during upgrade
- Install webapp resources under inetpub -> wwwroot
How do I always install webapp resources under inetpub>wwwroot no matter if IIS is enabled or not
- Set Anonymous Authentication for specific objects under IIS
How to set Anonymous Authentication on specific objects under IIS directory
- Deploy a React application to IIS Web Server
Read our step-by-step tutorial on how you can publish a React JS application on IIS, a reliable Microsoft web server.