How-to for configuring the User Interface of the package.
- Display dialog on button push
How to display a dialog using a control event.
- Execute custom action on button push
How to execute a custom action using a control event.
- Set property on button push
How to set a property using a control event.
- Refreshing a dialog after setting a property
How to refresh a dialog using a custom action.
- Display remaining time for current progress
How to display the remaining time for the current progress sequence.
- Adding print functionality to a dialog
How to add print functionality to a dialog.
- Set Edit control text on button push
How to set the text of an Edit control when a button is pressed.
- Browse for file
How to select an external file during the installation.
- Browse For Folder
How to browse for a folder at install time.
- Localize EULA and ReadMe text
How to localize the EULA and ReadMe text.
- configure EULA for setup
How to configure the EULA for setup.
- Localize a property's value
How to localize the value of a property.
- Localize the project specific UI dialogs of an MSI package
How to localize the project specific UI dialogs of an MSI package.
- Show language selection dialog
How to show a language selection dialog.
- Conditionally show "StartMenuShortcutsDlg"
How to conditionally show the "StartMenuShortcutsDlg" dialog.
- Conditionally show the "UpgradeDlg" dialog
How to conditionally show the "UpgradeDlg" dialog.
- Show a custom feature selection dialog
How to show a custom feature selection dialog.
- Show only features with associated CAB files in the selection tree
How to show only the features with associated CAB files in the selection tree.
- Make sure an edit box is not empty
How to make sure an edit box is not empty.
- Show a custom ExitDialog for Maintenance
How to show a custom ExitDialog for Maintenance.
- Play an Audio file
How to play an audio file.
- HTML billboard control
How to create and display an HTML billboard control during installation.
- Show Image Slideshow using custom triggers
How to start and stop an Image Slideshow by using custom triggers.
- Refresh dialog box controls
How to refresh dialog box controls after the dialog containing them was loaded.
- Display dialogs by feature selection
How to display some dialogs depending on the selected features.
- Check TCP port
How to check if a TCP port is free by using a custom action.
- Get a free TCP port
How to get a free TCP port by using a custom action.
- Update dinamically the value of the text attribute of a static text control
How to dinamically update a property reference value in the text attribute of a static text control