Advanced Installer 12.3 Release Notes
On July 16th, 2015 Caphyon Ltd. is proud to announce the release of Advanced Installer 12.3 in Free, Professional, Java, Enterprise and Architect editions. This release is available for download on the Advanced Installer website.
Are you ready for Windows 10? Jump ahead your competition this summer with predefined launch conditions and support for Office 2016 VSTO add-ins.
Reduce your bandwidth usage with conditional, on-demand download of installation resources getting a faster install time along the way as a bonus.
Installer Analytics keeps adding awesome features while improving the ones already available. A brand new report tells you which launch conditions your installation hits more often, while another one shows you how many users install your applications for the first time or are returning users.
- Support to download files at install time
- Installer Analytics new report types: Launch conditions, User base with timeline and versions, Users per version, New or returning users and Geographic per user
- Predefined prerequisites for ".NET Framework 4.6 RC"
- Predefined launch conditions for "Windows 10"
- Added support for Office 2016 VSTO add-in
- App-V 5 support for Middleware packages
- The Updates Configuration project has a better organization on tabs for update properties
- App-V 5 now supports registry state operations
- Improvement for Visual Studio installed version detection if a certain version is not found
- Checking update digital signature gives more precise errors
- Changed option name to "Use from Personal certificate store" in Digital Signature page
- Predefined PowerShell Cmdlet for retrieving MSI property values
- The user can now change the sequence type of an existing custom action
- Show/hide option for empty properties in Install Parameters view
- Custom selection of imported registry files for a specific component
- Notification for disallowed drag&drop actions in Organization page
- Sample ASP.NET for license requests
- Updated "Adobe Flash Player 13 ESR" prerequisites to latest version 184.108.40.2066
- Updated "Apache Tomcat 6" prerequisite for latest version 6.0.44
- Updated "Apache Tomcat 7" prerequisite for latest version 7.0.62
- Updated "Apache Tomcat 8" prerequisite for latest version 8.0.23
- Updated "IIS Web Deploy v3.5" prerequisite for latest release from 10/1/2014
- Updated "MySQL Server" prerequisites to latest version 5.5.44
- Updated "NVIDIA PhysX" prerequisite for latest version 9.15.0428
- Updated "UltiDev Web Server Pro" prerequisite for latest version 2.0.21
- "Edit in AI" option in Visual Studio was causing a crash
- Error appeared on project load after removing slideshow from project
- Improved user experience when registering with a floating license server
- FastCgi setting was not removed when the website was removed during maintenance
- Control Panel entry of the old application was still present after upgrade
- In the "Task scheduler", the start date from the "Target" tab of a daily task was set to an ancient date instead of the package installation date
- Using copy-paste on comboboxes was creating duplicates in "ComboBox" table
- AI_RecycleBin folder was not removed after an install-uninstall upgrade type
- App-V 5 editor was not loading packages with no files
- Japanese strings in Updater dialogs were too narrow
- Visual Studio 2015 resources were always installed
- INI files were always displayed under APPDIR in Visual Studio extension
- Uninstalls performed by an upgrade were included in uninstall reports
- Prerequisites failed to extract from MSI when containing files with size 0
- Offline prerequisites caused project to be marked as modified after visiting Setup tab
- Fixed command line for silent installation of "IIS Web Deploy 3.5" prerequisites