Edit Dependency Dialog
In this dialog you can specify a dependency that is needed by the associated extension to function properly.
From this drop-down list you can select an extension that is already installed on the development computer.
Extension included in the package.
In this field you can select an extension included in the package. The referenced extension is installed before your extension.
Specify you own extension information:
- The dependency identifier
- The name of the dependency
- Info URL
- A website link that points to information about the dependency
- Min Ver
- The minimum version of the dependency that is supported by the extension
- Max Ver
- The maximum version of the dependency that is supported by the extension