The following article uses options that are available starting with the Professional edition and project type.
There are cases when you want your software to automatically update when anyone logins on a computer. The process will be silent.
Configure the Updater
- Go to the Updater section
- Enable Automatic: using a Windows scheduled task from the Updater Execution section
- Press the Configure Task link
Edit Task Properties
- Go to the Task tab
- Write the following command in the Command line field to be passed to the Updater
Learn more about commands for the Updater.
- Go to the Account tab
- Erase everything from the User field - this means that the task will run on the system account
- Go to the Schedule tab
- From the Schedule drop-down select At Logon to determine when the task will run