The following article uses options that are available starting with the Enterprise edition and project type.
In order to display the dialog, the "Display a specific dialog" published control event must be used:
- Select the button that will trigger the control event.
- Select the “Published Events” tab in the “Control” pane.
- Use the Edit Control Events Dialog will be displayed. button to create a new control event. The
- Configure the control event as follows:
- Name = Display a specific dialog
- Argument = Choose the name of the dialog that you want to display when the button is pushed. If you don't want to use one of the existing dialogs but create a new one, choose the “<NewDialog>” option.
- Condition = Leave this field unchanged if you don't want to condition the execution of this control event.