The following article uses options that are available starting with the Enterprise edition and project type.
In order to set the value of a certain property, the "Set installer property value" published control event must be used:
- Select the button that will launch the control event.
- Select the “Published Events” tab in the “Control” pane.
- Use the Edit Control Events Dialog will be displayed. button to create a new published control event. The
- Configure the control event as follows:
- Name = Set installer property value. In this field you must also specify the name of the property which value is going to be modified.
- Argument = The final value of the property. This field is of Formatted Type. Use the to display the Edit Formatted Type Dialog allowing you to insert a reference to a file folder or property.
- Condition = Leave this field unchanged if you don't want to condition the execution of this control event.