The following article uses options that are available starting with the Enterprise edition and project type.
To launch the custom action the "Execute custom action" published control event must be used.
1. Switch to the Custom Actions page.
2. Define the custom action that will be executed without sequence.
3. Go to the Dialogs page.
4. Select the button that will trigger the execution of the custom action.
5. Select the Published Events tab for the button.
6. Use the Edit Control Events Dialog.button to launch the
7. Create a new control event of type "Execute custom action".
8. Configure the control event
- Argument = Select the name of the custom action that you created earlier.
- Condition = Leave this field unchanged if you don't want to condition the execution of this control event.