Set output details and OS compatibility for Windows Store App packages.
The MSIX/AppX package build path. Click on thebutton to change the folder where the package is created. By default, this shares the same folder with the project file.
Specify the MSIX/AppX package file name. By default, the project name is used.
Make the MSIX/AppX package compatible with a specific Windows version. This setting will limit the Advanced Installer project UI to the set of options supported by the selected OS.
Select the target architectures for the package.
- Create individual packages for each architecture - select to create a different APPX/MSIX package for each architecture selected.
- Create a bundle with individual packages inside - select to create an APPX/MSIX bundle that can target multiple architectures.
Select the target platforms for the current build.
- Desktop: supported versions 1507 - 1809
- Universal: supported versions 1507 - 1809
- Mobile: supported versions 1507 - 1809
- Holographic: supported versions 1507 - 1809