Build Page - Windows Store App Project
Set output details and OS compatibility for Windows Store App packages.
The MSIX/AppX package build path. Click on thebutton to change the folder where the package is created. By default, this shares the same folder with the project file.
Specify the MSIX/AppX package file name. By default, the project name is used.
Make the MSIX/AppX package compatible with a specific Windows version. This setting will limit the Advanced Installer project UI to the set of options supported by the selected OS.
Select the target architectures for the package:
- Create individual packages for each architecture - select to create a different APPX/MSIX package for each architecture selected.
- Create a bundle with individual packages inside -
select to create an APPX/MSIX bundle that can target multiple
Flat Bundle - Check this option to enable an improved way to bundle the package files with advantages as reduced uploading time and faster publishing.
After packaging your app, there are three possibilities to distribute it: you sideload it, distribute it through Microsoft Store or as an Unsigned Development Package.
Select the target platforms for the current build.
- Desktop: supported versions 1507 onward.
- Universal: supported versions 1507 onward.
- Mobile: supported versions 1507 onward.
- Holographic: supported versions 1507 onward.
- Team: supported versions 1507 onward.