This option automates the package installation by invoking UI controls in order to walk-through the installation steps.
Advanced Installer will automatically scroll text controls and invoke buttons like Agree, OK, Next, Continue, Install, Finish, Close.
- Disable all automatic updates and background programs that might display popups.
- You should not activate other applications until the installation process is ended.
- Advanced Installer will attempt to automatically close any license agreement dialog, so you should make sure to accept the license terms of the application.
- You should leave this option unchecked if the installer requires special user input.
- For some per-machine packages, the Elevation prompt should be prevented to appear by disabling the UAC.