Each session contains information about the main package as well as the next steps in the repackaging operation.
Selecting a session switches to the Repackager Session tab, from which you can:
- Apply a custom template to your project. This allows to specify a base template that contains common settings for all installers (product identification, registries entries, files etc.) from which the project is generated when repackaging a new setup.
- Choose what builds (MSI, MSIX/APPX, APP-V) are added to the Advanced Installer project or what packages are built when you press the button.
- Configure the repackaging operation result
- Build the package type you selected
- Create a repackaging report to document the process
- Select to open the repackaging result in an Advanced Installer project.
- Session Information
Session information about the repackaging operation
- Session Digital Signature
Enable and configure the digital signing operation
- Session Files and Folders
Resources captured during the repackaging operation
- Session Registry
Registry keys captured during the repackaging operation
- Session System
System changes captured during the repackaging operation