/SetProperty <property_name>=<value> [-buildname <buildname>]
This command will determine:
- The creation of a new property named "name" and its value set to "value", if a property with this name doesn't exist.
- The change of the property's value to "value", if it already exists.
- The deletion of the property (provided it exists), if "value" equals the null string.
The -buildname optional parameter allows you to set a property for a specific build. If this parameter is not used, the property will be set for all builds.
Some formatting rules must be applied:
- If a property value contains spaces it must be enclosed in quotation marks.
Example: -Property with spaces- will be written as -"Property with spaces"-
- If a property value contains quote signs (") they must be doubled and the whole string must be enclosed in quotation marks.
Example: -Property"with"quotes- will be written as -"Property""with""quotes"-
AdvancedInstaller.com /edit MyProject.aip /SetProperty PROPERTY="Value"