Short form of application title. Used during install and for shortcuts.
A short description of the application. This will be used as tooltip for the application shortcuts.
The application window's title.
The application window's width defined in pixels.
The application window's height defined in pixels.
The window style can have the following attributes:
- The window displays a title bar and border - This is the default window style.
- The window does not display a title bar and border - For this style to take effect, the "Execution" > "Elevated Trust" option must be enabled.
- The window displays a title bar and border - For this style to take effect, the "Execution" > "Elevated Trust" option must be enabled.
Control start position of the window
Enables changing the initial position of the application window.
Online from my website
The Silverlight application will be installed on a web site and users will access it in browser. Users can access the browser context menu and install the application like a desktop application.
Local on target computer
The Silverlight application will be installed similar to a desktop application. Specify the "Origin URL" and optionally install "Start Menu" or "Desktop" shortcuts.
Runs the Silverlight application out of browser with elevated privileges. At install time, the user will receive a security warning requiring authorization to run the Silverlight application with elevated privileges.
With this option enabled, the application will have access to:
- user's folder
- any web domain
- COM interoperability with COM enabled applications
- clipboard without the user receiving warning messages
Use GPU Acceleration
Enables GPU hardware acceleration.
In Browser Execution
Show Install menu
If this option is enabled, "Out of Browser Install" option will be present in the browser's context menu.