Use this interface to edit an XML file and to provide access to more specific features.
IXmlFile : IDirectoryMember
- String Name - Sets or gets the XML name.
- IFolder Directory - Sets or gets the directory in which the XML is located.
- String FullPath - Gets the path of the Advanced Installer project.
- String Type - Gets the type of the XML as a string.
IXmlFileSettings FileSettings - Gets IXmlFileSettings interface for this object that allows editing an XML file specific flags and properties.
IXmlFileSettings FileSettings - Gets IXmlFileInstall interface for this object that allows editing an XML file specific flags and properties for install time.
IXmlFileSettings FileSettings - Gets IXmlRootElement that allows editing the root an XML element of this file, to add new elements, and to navigate all the file elements.
- DeleteFile() - This method deletes the XML from the project. The object on which this method is called is no longer available for editing.
XML File Install interface
XML File Settings interface
XML Files Component interface