Use this interface to edit an XML file and to provide access to more specific features.
IXmlFile : IDirectoryMember
- String Name - Sets or gets the XML name.
- IFolder Directory - Sets or gets the directory in which the XML is located.
- String FullPath - Gets the path of the Advanced Installer project.
- String Type - Gets the type of the XML as a string.
IXmlFileSettings FileSettings - Gets IXmlFileSettings interface for this object that allows editing an XML file specific flags and properties.
IXmlFileSettings FileSettings - Gets IXmlFileInstall interface for this object that allows editing an XML file specific flags and properties for install time.
IXmlFileSettings FileSettings - Gets IXmlRootElement that allows editing the root an XML element of this file, to add new elements, and to navigate all the file elements.
- DeleteFile() - This method deletes the XML from the project. The object on which this method is called is no longer available for editing.