This pane contains the results of the search performed in the Organization tree. You can perform a search by pressing F4 or Shift+F4.
The results can be organized into three categories:
In this pane you can perform the following operations:
- All - Selects all the items in the list.
- All with the same type - Selects the items that have the same type as the currently selected item(s).
- Clear All - Clears the list's content.
- Move to New Component - Moves all the selected resources to a new component.
- Move to Existing Component - Moves all the selected resources to an existing component.
- Move to Feature - Moves all the selected components to a feature of your choice.
- Share components with Another Feature - Share a component between two features.
- Properties - This option allows you to edit the properties for the currently selected items in the list. This feature is available for components and features.
- Groups - Enable/Disable list groups.
- Remove - Deletes the selected items from the list.