Using this interface, you can edit an INI file or get, add or delete INI file sections.
IIniFile : IDirectoryMember
- String Name - Sets or gets the file name.
- IFolder Directory - Sets or gets the directory in which the file is located.
- String FullPath - Gets the path of the Advanced Installer project.
- String Type - Gets the type of the file as a string.
Array<IIniSection> Sections - Gets all the INI sections from the file.
- DeleteFile() - This method deletes the INI file from the project. The object on which this method is called is no longer available for editing.
AddSection(String sectionName) - Creates a new section with the name sectionName and adds it in this file.
RemoveSection(IIniSection section) - Removes the specified INI section from this file. The object on which this method is called is no longer available for editing.
RemoveSectionS(String sectionName) - Removes the INI section named sectionName from this file. The object on which this method is called is no longer available for editing.
FindSection(String sectionName) - Returns an INI section object if the specified section name matches a section inside the current file.