In this tab you can configure a Microsoft standard AppX package which you can use to deploy your app on the UWP.
Select the folder where the AppX package will be created.
The name of AppX file.
Configure the build for one of the following target platforms.
- Desktop - compatible with Windows 10 Anniversary Update and above
- Server - choose this configuration to target Windows Server 2016 / Windows Nano Server 2016 and above
Allow UWP specific options
This option allows you to configure the UWP package using Advanced Installer's UI. Settings from the regular MSI-based views/pages will be transferred to the available UWP views if they are supported.
The supported settings that can be automatically transferred are:
- Application details (Name, Description, etc.)
- Package description (Name, Logo, Version, etc.)
- File type associations (File type, Content type, etc.)
- Visual elements
You can access each UWP specific view by clicking one of Applications, Visual Assets or Declarations link buttons.
If you change settings in the UWP views, they will overwrite the settings from the MSI-based views/pages. This means that only the settings from the UWP views will included in the final build.