IServiceConfigureOperation : IBaseServiceOperation
This interface is meant to edit service configure operation properties. A service Configure Operation allows you to modify the settings a service that is already installed or being installed by the current package.
Bool ConfigureOnInstall - Gets or sets the configure option during component's installation.
Bool ConfigureOnUninstall - Gets or sets the configure option during component's uninstallation.
Bool ConfigureOnReinstall - Gets or sets the configure option during component's reinstallation.
String SettingToChange - Gets or sets which setting
will be changed. Supported values: “DelayAutoStart”,
“TimeToRunFailureActions”, “AddSidToProcessToken”, “AddPrivileges”,
"DelayAutoStart" is applied only on auto-start services or services installed by the package configured with “Automatic” StartType.
The specified change takes effect next time the system is started.
String SettingsValue - Gets or sets the setting
value that will be applied.
The setting value depends on the SettingToChange property value:
- “0” turn off auto-start service delay
- “1” start the service after other auto-start services plus a time delay
- “0” run failure actions only if the service terminates without reporting SERVICE_STOPPED
- “1” run failure actions only if the service terminates reporting SERVICE_STOPPED
- “0” SERVICE_SID_TYPE_NONE
- “1” SERVICE_SID_TYPE_UNRESTRICTED
- “2” SERVICE_SID_TYPE_RESTRICTED
The list of privileges required by the service. The privileges must be separated by [~]. Use privilege constant name from Microsoft documentation. Example: “SeCreateTokenPrivilege[~]SeIncreaseQuotaPrivilege[~]SeSecurityPrivilege[~]SeLoadDriverPrivilege[~]SeSystemProfilePrivilege[~]SeIncreaseBasePriorityPrivilege”