This section contains general information about the selected program profile.
This field displays the name of the profile. This field must be unique within the package and is mandatory.
In this section you can select the application that will be associated with this program profile.
This field contains the application and the parameters that will be executed. The command is relative to the package source folder. This field is mandatory.
In order to select an application use the EXE, MSI, MSP.button. The following file extensions are supported:
In this field you can declare the working folder of the program. This entry is mandatory. It can point to an absolute path on the client computer or to a path relative to the package source folder. If no specific path is declared the folder where the package is deployed will be used as working directory.
This combobox lets you declare how the program will run. The following options are available:
- The application will run in normal mode.
- The application will run minimized in the taskbar.
- The application will be run maximized if this option is being supported by the program.
- The application will be executed in the background without any visible way of interaction.
This combobox allows you to declare the post execution behaviour if the program is completed successfully. The following options are available:
- No action
- If this option is selected no post execution action is set.
- SMS Restart
- Once the program has ended successfully the System Management Server will be restarted.
- Program Restart
- Once the program has ended successfully it will be restarted.
- SMS Logoff
- Once the program has ended successfully the "Log Off" operation will be executed on the System Management Server.
If a predefined configuration profile is being edited these settings cannot be changed.