This view allows you to configure the properties of an appointments provider declaration.
This section is described in Application Settings article.
Declare actions to take when a appointment is launched. This section is described in Appointments Provider Edit Launch Action Dialog article.
The desired view of the app.
- The app does not have a window size preference specified. Windows, rather than the app, sets the size preference, which defaults to UseHalf.
- The window uses less than 50% of the available horizontal screen pixels.
- The window uses 50% (half) of the available horizontal screen pixels.
- The window uses more than 50% of the available horizontal screen pixels.
- The window uses the minimum horizontal pixel width (either 320 or 500 pixels) specifies in the app's manifest (such as package.appxmanifest).