This dialog allows you to edit or declare a new Launch Action for Appointments Provider declarations.
This section is described in Application Settings article.
Configure general properties for an appointment.
This verb is passed to the app when it is launched. The app can use it to retrieve which operation of the appointments provider triggered its launch.
The desired amount of screen space to use when the appointment launches.
- The app does not have a window size preference specified. Windows, rather than the app, sets the size preference, which defaults to UseHalf.
- The window uses less than 50% of the available horizontal screen pixels.
- The window uses 50% (half) of the available horizontal screen pixels.
- The window uses more than 50% of the available horizontal screen pixels.
- The window uses the minimum horizontal pixel width (either 320 or 500 pixels) specifies in the app's manifest (such as package.appxmanifest).