This view allows you to configure a Contact declaration.
This type of declaration is available only when the schema is set to Windows 8.1 from the Build Page.
This section is described in Application Settings article.
The desired amount of screen space to use when the contact launches.
- The app does not have a window size preference specified. Windows, rather than the app, sets the size preference, which defaults to UseHalf.
- The window uses less than 50% of the available horizontal screen pixels.
- The window uses 50% (half) of the available horizontal screen pixels.
- The window uses more than 50% of the available horizontal screen pixels.
- The window uses the minimum horizontal pixel width (either 320 or 500 pixels) specified in the app's manifest (such as package.appxmanifest).
Declare actions to take when a contact is launched. This section is described in Launch Actions article.