This view allows you to configure the properties of a protocol declaration.
This section is described in Application Settings article.
Configure the protocol's specific properties.
A friendly name for the protocol that can be displayed to users.
Select the logo image for the protocol.
The name of the URI scheme, such as "mailto". This name must be unique for the package.
The desired view of the app.
- The app does not have a window size preference specified. Windows, rather than the app, sets the size preference, which defaults to UseHalf.
- The window uses less than 50% of the available horizontal screen pixels.
- The window uses 50% (half) of the available horizontal screen pixels.
- The window uses more than 50% of the available horizontal screen pixels.
- The window uses the minimum horizontal pixel width (either 320 or 500 pixels) specifies in the app's manifest (such as package.appxmanifest).
Desired view is available only when the schema is set to Windows 8.1 from the Build Page - Windows Store App Project.