In this dialog you can edit the properties of a newly created or already existing Internet shortcut.
- URL - The address this shortcut points to. You can localize this value.
- Working Directory - Represents the location set as current folder for the browser, before opening the URL.
- Icon File - The file that contains the shortcut icon.
- Icon Preview - this acts as a preview zone for the selected icon and as a drop-down list box. If multiple icons are available, the default icon can be changed by choosing another one from this drop-down list box. To cancel the icon selection, use the button.
- Run Mode - Specifies how your default browser will open the URL (minimized, maximized or normal).