Internet Shortcut Properties Dialog
In this dialog, you can edit the properties of a newly created or already existing Internet shortcut.
- Name - The Internet shortcut's name. This field is of pseudo-formatted type. You can localize this value.
- Hot Key - A combination of keys that can be used to open the URL in the default web browser.
- Component - The component whose installation will trigger the shortcut's creation.
- URL - The address this shortcut points to. You can localize this value.
- Working Directory - Represents the location set as the current folder for the browser, before opening the URL.
- Icon File - The file that contains the shortcut icon.
- Icon Preview - this acts as a preview zone for the selected icon and as a drop-down list box. If multiple icons are available, the default icon can be changed by choosing another one from this drop-down list box. To cancel the icon selection, use the button.
- Run Mode - Specifies how your default browser will open the URL (minimized, maximized or normal).