Edit Pattern Dialog
This dialog allows you to edit a filter pattern.
The filename format supports the following wildcards:
- * - stands for any group of characters
- ? - stands for any single character.
For example *.e?t stands for any file whose extension begins with the letter "e" ,ends with "t", and is made of three letters.
You have the possibility to specify to which items should this filter apply.
- Apply pattern to files and folders
- Apply pattern only to files
- Apply pattern only to folders