Web Site Size/Extensions
The options from this page apply to older IIS versions, like IIS 5 or 6. They will be ignored on machines with newer versions of IIS.
Web Site Size
Depending on the expected server load you can choose one of the settings:
- Small - Fewer than 10,000 requests per day.
- Medium - Between 10,000 and 100,000 requests per day. (Default)
- Large - More than 100,000 requests per day.
Web Application Level
Depending on the type of dynamic web application installed on this Web Site, you can choose an application level:
- Low - IIS Core Process Application.
- Medium - Pooled Web Application. (Default)
- High - Isolated Web Application. (mission-critical applications that should be run outside of both core IIS and pooled processes)
Web Server Extensions
Create Front Page Server Extension
This option enables the IIS Tool to configure Front Page Server Extensions for this Web Site. For further information please see the FrontPage Server Extensions section.
Usergroups to configure with Front Page
- Administrators - check this option to add the members of the “Administrators” group on the target machine to the Front Page user group for this Web Site.
- Power Users - check this option to add the members of the “Power Users” group on the target machine to the Front Page user group for this Web Site.